The AESL is dedicated to improving education in private schools! On Monday 19 March, 2018 we held a meeting for representatives of various educational institutions from the private sector to discuss important issues that need to be stressed while a school endeavors to explore the situation at the levels of academic performance, finances, human resources, etc. We plan to keep on working towards having our own tool to enhance the outcome of our schools! It is a steps of several steps and we are approaching our goal. Stay tuned for more news on this issue.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018