A conference was held on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at the Arab Baptist Theological Seminary in Fawaz Omeish Hall. Members of he Executive Committee of the Association of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon (AESL) were present. Secretary General Dr. Nabil Costa welcomed the guests and moderated the discussions. Among the participants were the Directors of Evangelical Schools, Dr. Georges Mansour the legal advisor of AESL and, Mr. Mohammad Ismail Samaha General Director of al-Mustafa Schools. Mr. Samaha addressed the issue of the legal aspect of the new Ranks and Salaries Law No. 46 issued by the government recently. Also, topics discussed in the conference were: MAP, NEASC Accreditation, AdvancED Accreditation, International Baccalaureate (IB) Certification.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018