Saturday, November 25, 2017 was a joyful day celebrating the Evangelical schools students’ academic excellence at Le Royal Hotel – Dbayeh. 147 students from 16 Evangelical schools were recognized for achieving a distinction level in their official Lebanese Baccalaureate. Keynote speaker Dr. Vera Zeitouni, Mount Lebanon Regional Educational Officer of the Center for Educational Research and Development (CERD) addressed the students inspiring them with her encouraging speech.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018