Association Of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon, proudly celebrated the distinguished achievements of our 218 students in the Lebanese Baccalaureate official exams . Despite the national difficulties and political challenges that our students faced, and continue to face, today we are extremely proud of their perseverance to optimize their ability and excel academically. Our keynote speaker MP Neemet Frem said:” Lebanon does not look like you right now, but you have this opportunity to work towards a better Lebanon, one that exemplifies the outstanding character ,academic readiness, and professionalism that you have embodied so well to get to this moment”. MP Edgard Trabulsi participated in honoring the top three achievers. Much appreciation to all our principals and educators of our Evangelical schools,, parents, and above all our students , well done.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018