41 Principals Owners and coordinators of Evangelical schools attended a workshop about using the Measurement of Academic Progress (MAP) hosted by her Excellency Mrs Haifa Najjar at Al Ahliyeh school.
Gale Frame and shoshana Blauer from NWEA(Northwest Evaluation Association ) were the main speakers.
The main focus of the workshop was to introduce MAP to the Evangelical schools and help schools who are already using MAP to enhance understanding of analyzing data and reports of Measuring students progress and growth.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018