In April 2019, the Association of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon (AESL) is organizing a national educational conference under the title of “Unlocking our Potential”.
This will provide our educators with a valuable opportunity to stay relevant and acquire new knowledge and skills on various educational topics.
The opening session of the conference will be held on April 4th, 2019 in the new state of the art theatre at The National Evangelical Institute for Girls & Boys in Saida (NEIGB). As such, we will also celebrate the theater’s inauguration that evening. On April 5th & 6th around 20 daily sessions will be allocated on NEIGB’s spacious campus.
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the AESL, I encourage you to participate and seize this opportunity as you will surely return more equipped and empowered to face the new challenges in education, whether in e-learning, international programs, students’ life, classroom management issues, and much more. We promise you a worthwhile educational experience, with an emphasis on strategies and teaching techniques much needed in our 21st century classrooms!
We look forward to your school’s participation! Registration will open on March 11. Kindly, make sure to check with your respective school’s leadership for more details.
Together for excellence,
General Secretary, Association of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon
Since 1997, the Association of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon (AESL) has oﬀered teachers continuous capacity building opportunities, organizing annual lectures, conferences, and workshops for both faculty members and leadership teams
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018