Under the patronage of HE Mr. Saad Hariri represented by MP Ms. Bahia Hariri, and in the presence of the President of the Supreme Council of Evangelical Churches in Syria and Lebanon Rev. Joseph Kassab, along with both political and educational figures, the Association of Evangelical schools in Lebanon headed by its President Dr. George Rahbahi and Secretary General Dr. Nabil Costa, organized its first National Educational Conference (NEC 2019.) More than 35 local and international speakers, including MP Nicolas Sehnaoui, Mr. Alan November, Dr. Eric Sheninger, Dr. Brett Everhart, Mr. Greg Benner, Mrs. Jane Pletzer, along with a high caliber of Lebanese academics, presented in over 45 sessions their latest findings to more than 1200 teachers from all over the country. The National Evangelical Institute for Girls and Boys (NEIGB) in Saida hosted the NEC 2019 where Rev. Dr. Paul Haidostian opened the first day and Rev. Dr. Habib Badr opened the second. NEC 2019, under the theme “Unlocking Our Potential,” was a chance for educators from more than 30 Evangelical and non-Evangelical schools, to network and listen to the most up-to-date research. We look forward to the change that will occur due to NEC 2019 and eagerly anticipate NEC 2020.
aesl - author
Share This Post
- AESL Announces a New Opportunity for Teachers’ Development with Queen Rania Teacher Academy (QRTA) February 7 2018
- Workshop presented on 7,8,9 December 2018, by Lindsay Stoelting, Professional Development Consultant (NWEA) Northwest Evaluation Association March 14 2018
- A Workshop by the NWEA to Explain the Importance of the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) Test to Students of Evangelical Schools in Lebanon November 13 2015
- Teacher Skills Forum(Jordan 2018) March 28 2018
- AESL Gathering for Representatives of Private Schools March 28 2018